Vine Trust is delighted to be announcing that expeditions to join the Amazon Hope Medical Programme, Peru in 2021 are now open again!
You can sign up for trips scheduled to depart from September to November 2021 via the website - www.vinetrust.org/trips.
Details of 2022 trips will be announced in May.
Vine Trust recognises that it has a duty of care to the people in the communities in Peru, the workers in the Amazon Hope Programme and to its volunteers. These volunteer trips will only take place after agreement with our programme partners and regional stakeholders, and in full compliance with all national and international travel guidelines.
Some important information to note:
* Registration for 2021 expeditions requires a £100 deposit. This reduced booking fee is for 2021 trips only.
* A final decision if a volunteer expedition is going ahead will be made 8 weeks prior to departure.
* If the trip is cancelled due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, your deposit can be transferred to another expedition or receive a full refund.
* If the trip is confirmed, full payment for the expedition will be required at this date.
* At this time, only volunteers who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 will be able to join the expeditions. Approved forms of evidence will be confirmed closer to time of departure.
* Volunteers will be required to obtain their own travel insurance once the trip has been confirmed.
* Volunteers will book their own international flights once the trip has been confirmed.
A Zoom session will be held on 28th April for any volunteers interested in joining a 2021 expedition to ask any questions and receive more information. To sign up for this Zoom session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, any questions can also be sent to email@example.com