We are very much looking forward to welcoming volunteers and supporters to the Barge in Leith to share with them on a wide range of updates and topics.
Included in the day will be…
* An update on the new mental health project collaboration in Peru with the Amazon Hope project, with a presentation by the Peruvian team leading this part of the work.
* A report from Samuel Limbe on the latest developments in Tanzania, with increased commitment from national partners to continue the work of reaching the islands with primary healthcare.
* The latest on the situation in Peru, including the impact of the pandemic on the communities which are served by the Amazon Hope Programme.
* Updates on volunteering opportunities with Vine Trust in 2022 and beyond.
* Exciting, new global health training opportunities for health professionals.
* Details of Vine Trust’s other projects, including Kazunzu Village of Hope.
The conference will run from 10am through to 4pm with lunch provided.
To book your place (£30) at the Conference, please go to our website – www.vinetrust.org/store/gifts
For those travelling to the conference and staying overnight in Edinburgh on Friday 5th October, we are also planning on organising an evening meal on that day. We will contact all who register for the Conference to make arrangements where appropriate.
If you have any questions about the conference, please do get in touch and we will be delighted to help – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in November!